Once you have decided to use our service.
- Print and complete the Authorization Form You should make a copy to keep for yourself
- Pack the container with the ashes (often a heavy plastic bag or box) into a cardboard box.
- Place an envelope containing
- The completed Authorization Form,
- A certified copy of the death certificate,
- Copy of military discharge form DD 214 (if applicable), and
- The appropriate fee in U.S. Dollars, in the form of a Bank Check or USPS Money Order payable to New England Air Scattering inside the outer packing box. Seal all seams. Note on the address side of the package that it contains cremated remains.
- Send the box via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail Express to:
New England Air Scattering
P.O. Box 2
East Windsor, CT 06088